Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Self Portrait - still life.

This was when we did some art called self portrait using still life. All of the pictures are still life, because It was about things that were mostly important to us and somethings we like doing. We did this art with Mrs Hodgekinson. It was based on work by a famous artist called Frances Hodgekins.

My self portrait was almost all the things I liked
Bunnys,horses and other kind of things. It was important to me because I went camping and somethings were members in my family. I had to overlap each picture for it to look awesome! I liked the colouring and drawing too!!

Henrietta 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Henny, I love your self portrait that you showed me in class - it really shows all the things that you like and are important to you. I look forward to seeing your Calendar
    Art on the Blog as well - you will have to show me when it is up there so I can log in and have a look! Love mum x

    ReplyDelete