Thursday, July 31, 2014

school triathl

School Triathlon

School Triathlon!

Hi world, this is Meg reporting to you about our school triathlon. Lots of people were excited and nervous I remember how I felt. 
Everyone had to do the team race. Seven people in my class also did the individuals -Lexxie , Zak, Zoe, Tim, George, Bella and I did it. It was really exciting in the individuals as one person did swimming,biking and running .But in the teams one person did one part.
I enjoyed every thing .I did the biking for my team,Greta did the swimming and Lily did the running.
For the swimming it was like the pool was falling down behind them it was that fast. In the biking they were going so fast it was like the grass was going to burn. The runners were running like there was no tomorrow.Well that is all I've got for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment