Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mountain Valley Camp


At Mountain Valley Camp you can go horse riding, rafting, pistol shooting, and archery. 
In the evening,we got to pair up with a buddy and then we had to build a cart out of a piece of cardboard ,two staw, four milk bottles ,cello tape and tooth pick.
We did all kinds of things  like the cook out. We went down to the river and made a fire so we could cook our dinner.
 We stayed for two days and we went on the 10th to the 12th of March
with Room 1
My fav thing was horse riding because I was in the front of the group.
It was scary and the horse was big and it kept stopping so then the teacher came and held the rein and walked with me then I was ok. 
I liked  spending time with my friends. Holly, Zoe, and Greta. 

By Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment