Thursday, August 7, 2014

Self Portrait


                                    Self portrait

                                           still  life

Earlier this year we did a still life self portrait with Mrs Hodgkinson. A self portrait is a lovely piece of art which is designed to  describe your personalities . It is good because everyones  was completely different. For example some people put Mc Donalds or KFC ,or even some people put their  initials to show it was theirs. It was great fun ! Even mine turned out ok. In my self portrait I included ice cream, candy floss, cats, embossing, books and alsorts.My favourite one was the book because one of my favourite subjects is reading . I was proud of mine and everyone else's  too.

We have also done lots of other lovely art to like the pacific flower art or Mohawka River

art which you can see when you scroll down .

          THANK YOU
Lily



 

No comments:

Post a Comment