Friday, August 16, 2013

Polly's lamb came to school

This term Polly's lamb came to school. It likes to follow Polly around everywhere. Polly feed's her lamb every day. They got the lamb by rounding up the sheep and the lamb started to follow Polly.

We left it in the paddock and then I saw a lamb lying down in the blackberry and so dad went down and got it but it was just a plastic bag. I saw another lamb eating grass and so we put that one back to its mother .
As my sister Daisy was walking back along the fence line, she saw something lying down in the prickles and that was the lamb that followed me around everywhere so we bought it back to the house . The next day we put her in the pen for the day with the ewes.
When we came back and the lamb was still there , dad said that it could be our pet. We called it Amy. I bought it to school and here it is on the blog.

Polly and Annabel



No comments:

Post a Comment